>>ANCHOR : Five men are being questioned
by police in Wiltshire after a raid on a post office near Swindon. The gang were chased by an armed police
response unit after the force helicopter spotted their getaway car on the A4. The Ford Granada was halted in dramatic fashion
in Calne by the so-called ‘stinger’ device which burst the vehicles tyres.
In the midst of the world tour, they stop for an exclusive interview with us. We are talking about First Aid Kit of course, Klara and Johanna Söderberg. First we will have a look at my visit to their European tour in Brussels. At last I got to go on a tour, even though it was only for one day. – Welcome.
– Thank you! Thank you for taking your time. You are busy. Since I was visiting you in March, you have done about 120 shows or something like that. 2018 was completely crazy. You said when you saw the pictures that it felt like long ago. Yes indeed. Mostly I saw that my hair was longer. We walked around there and ate french fries and hung backstage. – It was a good day. We played fussball.
– Yes, we did. That day we talked about how bad you were to say no and set limits. When I see the number 120 I wonder if you have become so much better at it? No, it’s very difficult. It’s like a carousel that’s hard to jump off. It doesn’t look that much on paper, but when you are there, it is much. We continue to learn, but it’s not easy. This year will be calmer. How do you take care of yourself and each other when it is much going on? Good question. Make sure to sleep properly. -We never party on tour.
– Not on tour but… We have set it up as a rule. I think that is because we started out so young. No alcohol before a show. You get so much back anyway. When you have such a schedule as we do, you cannot. You’ve been doing this for 12 years. You are not even 30 yet. You have had a fantastic career. Now you are nominated for the Brit Awards, which is like a Swedish Grammis but 10 times bigger. How does it feel? – Fun.
– Unexpected. We were nominated once before for the previous album but I didn’t think we would be again. Jay-Z, Beyoncé and that kind of acts. It’s great to see them next next to us. We and them. Can you take it in? It’s amazing. No. And I don’t want to either. I don’t want to think about it too much. It’s a fun thing to experience. It is a sign of appreciation at least. It has been said before, but from that Fleet Foxes cover video in the forest to this in 12 years… Thats an incredible perspective really. Four years have passed between this record and the previous one. How does that process look like? Are there plans to release anything soon? It’s no stress. We have worked quite a lot. But we think about it. We have started a little bit of planning. – And we have an office for the first time.
– We are grown ups now! The Ruins record was very dark and sad. It was about a break up. So we hope the next album will be a little more positive. You get tired of singing sad songs every night. Now we need some hope and optimism. You are in the middle of the tour and coming up are Malmö Arena and the Globe Arena. – I’m so nervous. Panic!
– Yes indeed. We grew up next to the Globe Arena. I saw the arena from my bedroom window. You have probably been there for some concerts over the years. Absolutely. We saw Fleetwood Mac there the last time. It feels weird. Let’s repeat the 26th in the Globe. I know this because I’m going myself. Malmö, what day is it? – February 1st.
– Nice one! Your started with only a few instruments on stage, basically, Now you have a large orchestra and larger sound. That is also a journey, developing your sound. We always think about that. Johanna plays bass now for example and that has done a lot. We can move together on stage. And bass is cool too! Good luck. We are so happy that you stayed with us. I have great expectations for the 26th. Many thanks to both of you. And take care of yourselves. Keep your fingers crossed for Johanna and Klara at the Brit Awards.
this video is made as part of a Vivre Avec’s projet : how to help someone with chronical disease. You can watch others people’s work in the playlist in the “i” in this video i’m going to speak about my life as someone with fibromyalgia and how you can help someone with this disease. However, i want to remind that i can only speak in my name, although these advise can help other people. It’s better to ask first before imposing some help that can be useless or dangerous. Fibromyalgia is a poorly known disease, and causes are still vague. Mot likely, it should be a
neurological dysfunction wich leads to feeling pain without any objective reason. It can also appear when other diseases are already here, like Hashimoto disease (wich i personnaly have), lyme disease or depressions physical and psychological traumas, wich create big stress, can also start fibromyalgia t is characterized by great fatigability chronic pain diffuse with peaks that makes the use of muscles and physical contact complicated. it also causes digestive disorders, sleep disorders and depressions is detailed description of pain does trigger you, you can jump to this time code : 1min28 if i wanted to describe my pain, it would be like my articulation were smashed, like my larger muscles get stabbed, and like thousand of needles were in my smaller muscles on crisis, it’s really difficult to move, like all of my body was ready to collapse and like if my members were extremelly heavy. If you want to hel someone with fibromyalgia, because you are around them or because you just want to understand the disease to know how to react, here’s some advises ! First, be attentive to the sick person. It’s hard sometimes to express the pain, so feel free to ask them how they feel, if they are tired or not. in public transport privilege him your seat or ask for it and have if none is free and if they don’t fell able to ask for it. Please avoir surprise physical contacts. It should be the same with everyone, someone you don’t know or the person you live with or your family but in the fibro’s case, a contact can be painfull ask first if the person is okay to be touched. Rejecting us because we can cancell at the last minute isolate us and is a validist violence. a validist violence. you can adapt the place where you want to go by thinking about accessible places with somewhere to sit, or let us the freedom to cancell because of the pain, and without getting angry about it. when we can’t move you can help with tidying of the house, bring us food tupperware, warm up a hot-water-bottle, making a bath. In short everything that can help us to support pain and live with it. something else important : don’t give us solutions, mostly when we didn’t ask for it. We know our disease and sometimes we just need to express how tired to live with it we are. It doesn’t mean we want advices. Don’t mock our mobility support tools, our treatment if we have one or the lack of treatment if we don’t. In a nutshell, it’s important to listen to us and respect what we need. We’ll always know better than you. It’s important to put one’s ego aside and not play down by saying that it’s not a serious illness or that it can disapear anyway. we don’t know when and how it will progress and at the moment we don’t care. The disease drasticly reduce physical activity and it’s really hard to have a job or to go to school with it. If you are a student you can ask your classmate to note the lessen for them. Typing on computer or writing can be painfull and sometimes it’s impossible to get out of our bed. You can create a google drive or a dropbox or whatever where all the lessons will be updated. you also can explain to the teachers if they don’t understand and if the ill person is okay with that. Fibro isn’t recognized as a disabling disease (i speak for france here) by some doctors or the social welfare. Being that belittled have consequences or mental health besides the chronical pain. Moral support and good listening is also very important. We know that sickness is scary and worry our family. But in that case do not make us carry the weight of culpability and anxiety. You can find some self-help group for disable people’s family to speak about it with people who live the same thing than you. For administration stuff, you can help or come with us at medical appointment in moral support or physical support by supervising the appointment because doctors can have a mistreatment attitude. Taking care of the environment by decreasing heat, light, tv or computer sound or bringing some blankets is important too. There is lot’s of way to helps, here’s few examples but never forget that the most important is to ask directly to the person you want to help and listening to them, respcting their needs and choices. I hope this video has helped you. You can follow me on twitter and instagram. You can watch my other speedpaints too. If you want to support me you can do it on tipeee, patreon or utip by watching advertising). The piece i paint in this video is available on my shop. (link in description box) You can wtach Vivre Avec’s work and support their channel on their own utip pages. All links are in the description box ! you can share this video if you liked it, you can subscribe too and feel free to watch the playlist to see the other disease people’s work. Take car of youself and of the people you love. See you next time in a new video !
(CG) SOME LOCAL RESTAURANTS ARE STEPPING IN TO HELP CUSTOMERS — WHO HAVE GIFT CARDS TO AN EAST PROVIDENCE EATERY THAT RECENTLY SHUT IT DOORS. (MM) A FEW WEEKS AGO — THE OWNER OF B PINNELI’S ON BROADWAY SAID—– HE HAD TO CLOSE FOR GOOD. EYEWITNESS NEWS REPORTER STEVE NIELSEN JOINS US LIVE WITH DETAILS THAT ARE NEW AT SIX. THE OWNER… BILL PINELLI WROTE ON FACEBOOK THAT HE CLOSED THE DOORS PERMANENTLY… BUT WE’RE TOLD HE CALLED OTHER RESTAURANTS TO TRY TO HELP THOSE WITH GIFT CARDS… THE ENTRANCE SAYS CLOSED FOR VACATION… BUT COURT FILINGS SHOW … IT’S FOR GOOD. B. PINELLIS FILED FOR CHAPTER 7 BANKRUPTCY EARLIER THIS MONTH… AND THE OWNER OF THE EAST PROVIDENCE RESTAURANT WROTE ON FACEBOOK THEY’RE CLOSED…. i feel bad for any restaurant owner that has to close. RONNY WARE OWNS PAL’S RESTAURANT SEVERAL TOWNS AWAY IN EAST GREENWICH… HE SAYS HE GOT A CALL FROM PINELLI AFTER NEWS BROKE HIS BUSINESS WAS CLOSING. he asked me if i would help him show some appreciation to his customers and he asked if would accept his gift certificates. PAL’S IS NOW ONE OF 5 RESTAURANTS TAKING PINELLI’S GIFT CARDS… THEY ACCEPT THEM AT 50 PERCENT OF WHAT THEY WERE WORTH… PINELLI DIDN’T RETURN OUR CALLS BUT WROTE ON FACEBOOK HIS CATERING BUSINESS WOULD STILL CONTINUE… WARE WASN’T SURPRISED OTHER RESTARUANTS WANTED TO HELP OUT PINELLI TOO.. all restaurant owners around town and arond the state we all know each other and were all friendly and if you can do somethingcompassioante for a restaurant owner i feel good about that. WARE SAID HE ACTUALLY HAD A COUPLE DINE THERE LAST NIGHT AND BROUGHT IN A 50 DOLLAR PINELLI GIFT CARD. IM STEVE NIELSEN
Comment 1 cuillère à café de graines de chia peut aider à améliorer votre intestin, votre cerveau et votre cœur Originaire du Mexique, les graines de chia se sont propagées en Amérique latine. Leurs vertus sont multiples et comportent plusieurs bienfaits pour le corps. Cet ingrédient des Aztèques permet à notre corps de rester en forme, en maintenant la santé de notre cœur et de nos intestins. Zoom sur ses bienfaits…. Tout d’abord, il est important de souligner que les graines de chia qui sont généralement de couleur brun foncé, peuvent avoir une couleur beige ou grisâtre. Lorsqu’elles sont mélangées à de l’eau pendant une trentaine de minutes, elles forment un liquide visqueux et perdent leur aspect craquant sous la dent. Elles sont naturellement riches en oméga 3, en fibres, en calcium, en fer et en vitamines B2, B3, B9 et C. Elles contiennent également desomégas 6 qui permettent de lutter contre le cholestérol, de même que c’est une bonne source de protéines. Par ailleurs, leur richesse en antioxydants fait leur grande réputation, démontrée d’ailleurs dans une étude qui met en exergue la capacité antioxydante de ces graines par leur source en isoflavones. Bienfaits des graines de chia. Sur le cœur. Les graines de chia sont riches en fibres, en protéines et en oméga-3 et permettraient de ce fait, de protéger l’organisme contre les maladies cardiaques. Elles contribuent ainsi à abaisser la tension artérielle, le taux de cholestérol et l’inflammation. Les fibres qu’elles contiennent permettent d’équilibrer le taux de cholestérol pour fluidifier les artères et éviter la maladie coronarienne. Ainsi, selon une étude un supplément de graines de chia, dites aussi, graines de Salba, permet de réduire le risque cardiovasculaire et de garder un bon contrôle sur la glycémie chez les personnes diabétiques. Sur la digestion. Les graines de chia sont riches en fibres et de ce fait peuvent se transformer en gel lorsqu’elles absorbent l’eau. Elles ont la particularité également de nourrir les bonnes bactéries qui sont naturellement présentes dans les intestins pour une bonne flore intestinale. Elles permettent également de lutter contre la constipation et de libérer le corps des toxines. Sur le cerveau. Les acides gras oméga-3 que contiennent les graines de chia, agissent comme un anti-inflammatoire pour accroitre la santé du cerveau et du cœur, même si leur taux en oméga-3 végétal reste inférieur à celui du poisson gras, par exemple. Sur le taux de glycémie. Dans une étude, il a été démontré que les graines de Salba ou chia, incorporées à la farine du pain, sont efficaces pour réduire la glycémie. Voici quelques recettes de smoothies à déguster pour profiter de tous les bienfaits de ces graines, indispensables à la santé de notre corps. Recette de smoothie de graine de chia et cacao. Ingrédients:. · Un grand verre de lait de coco. · 1 cuillère à soupe de poudre de cacao. · 1 cuillère à soupe de graines de chia. · 1 cuillère à café d’extrait de vanille. Mettez tous les ingrédients dans un mélangeur et mixez jusqu’à obtention d’une boisson homogène. Consommez aussitôt. Recette de smoothie de graines de chia et mangue. Ingrédients:. · 2 cuillères à soupe de graines de chia. · 1 ½ verre de lait d’amande. · 2 bananes moyennes bio. · 1 mangue bio. Commencez par mettre un peu de graines de chia et 1/2 verre de lait d’amande dans un bol et mettez au réfrigérateur environ 10 minutes. Entre temps, mixez les bananes, la mangue et le reste du lait puis rajoutez le mélange de graines épaissi dans le mélangeur et profitez du smoothie pour 2 personnes. Mise en garde:. – Les graines de chia, consommées en grande quantité, peuvent entrainer un malaise gastrique du fait de leurhaute teneur en fibres. – Si vous êtes allergique aux graines de lin ou de sésame, abstenez-vous de consommer les graines de chia. – En raison de leur effet anticoagulant, les graines de chia sont interdites aux personnes qui souffrent du cancer de la prostate et à celles qui ont une maladie du sang. – Demandez l’avis de votre médecin si vous suivez un traitement spécifique.
(KW) FIRST – WE ARE TRACKING DEVELOPING NEWS IN THE SEARCH FOR A MISSING KAYAKER. MICHAEL PERRY’S ORANGE KAYAK WAS FOUND TODAY – WITHOUT HIM IN IT . EYEWITNESS NEWS WAS THERE AROUND 10:30 THIS MORNING AS THE KAYAK WAS PULLED FROM THE WATER OFF THE PROVIDENCE RIVER – BY VETERANS MEMORIAL PARKWAY IN EAST PROVIDENCE. THE DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT LATER CONFIRMED IT WAS PERRY’S. MICHAEL PERRY WAS REPORTED MISSING FRIDAY AFTERNOON. THE COAST GUARD CALLED OFF THEIR